Live in it.....Love it.

I believe if you are going to live in it, you should LOVE it. You should be excited to come home to it everyday and be proud to show it off. I want to inspire you to make your home what you have always dreamed of. It doesn't matter how big or small the space is, it is what you do with that space that makes all the difference. I'll show you how I make our home something that we live in....and love it and I will show you how I do that on a budget.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Girl's Rule

Well at least in this household girls out number the boys.  Yup we are having a GIRL!!!  We are so excited.  My due date is July 25th, so we have lots to do to get ready for this little bundle of joy.  We have been cleaning out our 2nd and 3rd bedrooms to make room for everything in our house now.  So there has been a lot of purging and organizing going on in our home because of this little one.  All good though.  But as usual things are taking longer then I would like, but we are almost to the point of the nursery {2nd bedroom} being ready for us to start to make it a nursery.  So I will be sharing lots of painting, storage and cute stuff over the next few months.  I have lots of ideas in my mind and I hope to get to a lot of them before the little one is born.  But there will be projects that will have to wait until after she is born.  It's going to be a fun road for us and I will be more then happy to share it all with all of you.  I miss this blog and I hope to get back into the swing of things soon.  I'll have updates in our 3rd bedroom, aka "our office" soon as well.  There is lots of organization going on in that room.  And right now we are working with what we have and it seems to be working out great for us right now.  Still have more cleaning and purging to do...then I will have some pictures to put up.  Hope you will stop back soon to see what we have been up to.

Thanks for stopping by everyone!!!  Have a great day!!!  :-)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...