Live in it.....Love it.

I believe if you are going to live in it, you should LOVE it. You should be excited to come home to it everyday and be proud to show it off. I want to inspire you to make your home what you have always dreamed of. It doesn't matter how big or small the space is, it is what you do with that space that makes all the difference. I'll show you how I make our home something that we live in....and love it and I will show you how I do that on a budget.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Small Nursery Update

Well it has been a crazy couple of weeks since I last wrote.  Things are moving along, but not 100%, with the nursery and office makeovers.  It's a lot of work and I can only help do so much around here lately.  I'm getting tired quicker and sometimes I just have to sit down for awhile and relax.  ;)

I took these two pictures with my cell phone, so I will have to get you better pictures and more pictures soon.

We used this bedroom as a storage room for the most part, so we had a lot of cleaning out to do.  This closet was full of our winter coats and extra shoes.  Plus a lot of other stuff.  We had a lot to purge or to find other space for it in the house.  So we have been hard at work for weeks now with this room and the office.  Trying to figure out what can fit where.  And we did it...well for the most part.  The office is a little messy now, but I will get to that at some point and show you what we did in there.  Hopefully before this baby is born.  ;)

The closet is actually finished now, but I didn't have a picture of that on my phone.  We did install a shelf on the top of the Expedit for extra storage.  Then we added four rods for clothes.  Two rods on either side on top and two rods about half way down on either side.



Top Half of Wall Color - Valspar Bay Waves
Bottom Half of Wall Color - Valspar Ultra White {off the shelf color}


Valspar Ultra paint is low order and no VOC.  The line we used is a Paint & Primer in one.  Two coats and everything looks great.  We had to go over a green wall on the top half of the wall.

We will hopefully have crown molding going in this weekend, so I will have better pictures soon of the whole room.  Then we can add in furniture.

Thanks for stopping by everyone!!!  Have a great day!!!  :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Buying a new Business Phone Service for your business is not as easy as it sounds. It is not just the handsets on your desk. There are a number of factors that you need to think about and this article outlines 9 of them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...