Live in it.....Love it.

I believe if you are going to live in it, you should LOVE it. You should be excited to come home to it everyday and be proud to show it off. I want to inspire you to make your home what you have always dreamed of. It doesn't matter how big or small the space is, it is what you do with that space that makes all the difference. I'll show you how I make our home something that we live in....and love it and I will show you how I do that on a budget.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Dresser Time

We bought a dresser from Ikea for the nursery.  I saw this dresser all over the internet in other nurseries and I knew I had to have it as well.  It really is a great size dresser for any bedroom, but putting it in the nursery was perfect.

We bought the Hemnes dresser from Ikea.  It has lots of parts, but it was pretty easy for us to put this dresser together.  I would like to change the drawer pulls but until I find something these are the ones that come with the dresser.  I would like to find pink or turquoise pulls.  Above the dresser I would like to put long mirror but haven't found anything I love yet.

This dresser will also serve as our little ones changing table.  I can't wait to put this all together.  We have some shopping to do still.

Look how fun the inside of the drawers are.  Yup Ikea gives you this bottom for the drawers.  It only comes in this yellow, but I thought it was fun.

Skubb boxes from Ikea.  They come in a couple of different colors too.  Here, here and here.  They also have these boxes.  I thought this was a great way to organize the babies drawers.  I can't wait to start to fill everything up with what our little one needs.  Diapers, clothes, etc.


The set comes with 3 different sizes {2 of each size} and you can fit them however you need them in your drawers.


You can check out this post to see what other details might be going into the nursery.  Lots of ideas.  We still have so much more to do but it will come together over the next 2.5 months.  


I'm looking for curtain rods still so wish me luck that I find something soon.  I really want to get the curtains up already.  Want to see the curtains I have picked?  They seem to be temporarily unavailable online right now.  Sorry.  But you can see a picture of them in the link.

Thanks for stopping by everyone!!!  Have a great day!!!  :)

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love the dresser, we have one in our master. I also used the same organizers to organize my nursery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how many other people have this same dresser. Good to know it's so popular and loved. :)

      Delete
  2. My fave dresser ever! Im still after my hubs to get this one for us - I think we'll get the grey-brown one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, the grey-brown one is gorgeous. Love the color. Good luck with the hubs. {fingers crossed for you} :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...