Live in it.....Love it.

I believe if you are going to live in it, you should LOVE it. You should be excited to come home to it everyday and be proud to show it off. I want to inspire you to make your home what you have always dreamed of. It doesn't matter how big or small the space is, it is what you do with that space that makes all the difference. I'll show you how I make our home something that we live in....and love it and I will show you how I do that on a budget.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

De-Cluttering the Pantry/Kitchen

I'm following Mary Organizes De-Cluttering challenge.  I posted about it here.  This week was the kitchen/pantry areas.  I was able to get to the pantry so far.  It feels really good to de-clutter/organize this pantry.  It's been like this for months now and I needed something to kick me in the butt to make me finally do it.  I have more areas to get to in the kitchen, but wasn't able to completely follow Mary's schedule 100%.




I even have extra room to put more stuff from the Kitchen if I need to.  YAY!!!  It feels so good that the Pantry was reorganized.  I love opening the door now, because it makes me feel less stressed about one area in my home.  I have a lot of other reorganizing to do in my home and I plan to follow Mary Organizes as much as I can each week so hopefully I can get it all done.

De-cluttered/reorganized my corner cabinet in the kitchen too.  Sorry the before is blurry.  I needed to make room for my newborns stuff so I could get it off of my counter.  I will show you how I organized the rest of my counter in a future post.  I threw away most of the stuff in this cabinet.  There was some really old stuff in there.  I really don't like this corner cabinet, but I think it works for right now for my baby's stuff and for my tea's.  I'm sure it will change over time but for now this works for me.

Thanks for stopping by everyone!!!  What did you de-clutter this week?  Love to hear all about it.  Leave a comment if you want to share with all of us.  Have a great day!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. We're actually creating our pantry this weekend. We have a space for one but the drywall isn't finished and we don't have lighting yet. This weekend I hope to get the drywall finished and add some shelving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fantastic! So organized now! I just decluttered and organized my linen closet. It's such a great feeling to have that space be both functional and beautiful. I've so enjoyed finding your blog and following along! I nominated you for a Liebster Award, you can read about it here: http://doubledoorranch.com/2014/03/19/liebster-award-nomination/

    xo,
    Lisa

    PS, your baby girl is GORGEOUS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The befores and afters are great! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...